RB TELECARE 24
RB TELECARE 24, provides quick, simple and quality healthcare 24/7. Our services are quick because you can register, be diagnosed and have your prescription sent to the pharmacy in 60 minutes or less. We provide quality and compassionate care, at a cost less than your average copay, all from the convenience of your home, work or school.
All of our providers are highly trained and experienced Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, whose goals and missions are to provide the best medical care by putting each patient healing needs first, to ensure that you are feeling better as quickly as possible.
- * A fever of 101 F or higher
- * Swollen lymph nodes on your neck
- * Really little red spots on the back part of the roof of your mouth
- * Red and swollen tonsils (two round lumps in the back of your throat; they are types of lymph nodes). You
- may also see white patches on them or elsewhere in your throat.
- * Headache, sometimes with pain in the gut or vomiting.
- Burning, itchy eyes that discharge a thick, sticky mucus may indicate bacterial pink eye.
- Tearing, a swollen lymph node under the jaw or in front of the ear, and a light discharge of mucus from one or both eyes are often signs of viral pink eye. People with viral pink eye commonly have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection or cold as well.
- Redness, intense itching, and tears in both eyes may indicate allergic pink eye.
- Slight blurring of vision.
- Redness or rash
- Pain in the affected area or in the muscles
- Heat on and around the site of the bite or sting
- Numbness or tingling in the affected area
NOTE: EVERY SPIDER BIT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED VENOMOUS AND TREATED AS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- More severe reactions to insect bites include but are not limited to:
- Trouble breathing
- Muscle spasms
- Loss of consciousness
- Swelling of lips and throat
- PLEASE SEEK IMMEDIATE CARE OR CALL 911 IF EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS
Migraines can happen with or without auras. Most people experience migraines without an aura.
Each of these symptoms usually begins gradually, builds up over several minutes and lasts for 20 to 60 minutes. Examples of migraine aura include:
- Visual phenomena, such as seeing various shapes, bright spots or flashes of light
- Vision loss
- Pins and needles sensations in an arm or leg
- Weakness or numbness in the face or one side of the body
- Difficulty speaking
- Hearing noises or music
- Uncontrollable jerking or other movements
- Loose, watery stools.
- Abdominal cramps.
- Abdominal pain.
- Blood in the stool.
- Urgent need to have a bowel movement.
Symptoms of Constipation
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Having lumpy or hard stools
- Straining to have bowel movements
- Feeling as though there's a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements
- Feeling as though you can't completely empty the stool from your rectum
- Needing help to empty your rectum, such as using your hands to press on your abdomen and using a finger to remove stool from your rectum.
If RBTELECARE 24 determines that the telemedicine services do not adequately address my medical needs, they may require an in-person medical evaluation. In the event the telemedicine session is interrupted due to a technological problem or equipment failure, alternative means of communication may be implemented, or an in-person medical evaluation may be necessary at no extra charge for the in-patient office visit. If I experience an urgent matter, such as a bad reaction to any treatment after a telemedicine session, I should alert my treating physician and, in the case of emergencies dial 911, or go to the nearest hospital emergency department.
CONSULTATION VISITS DOES NOT INCLUDE PRESCRIPTIONS. THE CHARGE FOR PRESCRIPTIONS, IS BETWEEN THE PATIENT AND PHARMACY THAT THE PATIENT CHOOSES. RB TELECARE 24 DOES NOT PRESCRIBE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES.